#Fitblog Chats are lightly moderated and curated by a different person each week — it’s a great way to get more involved with leaders and friendly faces in health and fitness PLUS it’s a ton of fun!
- Have a Twitter account.
- Be available from 12:30-3:00 p.m. ET (Monday) and/or 8-10:30 p.m. ET (Tuesday) on assigned night to hype, moderate and hang out with stragglers!
- Select at least three topics (and additional subtopics) for possible inclusion in the chat.
- Provide finalized agenda to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, 5 p.m. (the week of the assigned chat)
- **IMPORTANT NOTE: The world of health and fitness is fast-moving and if something happens after the agenda is finalized, and a topic change would provide fodder for good discussion, the planned topics and agenda may absolutely change! The agenda will always be listed as subject to change.
- Be ready to jumpstart and guide discussion (and debate!) by posting questions and topics at staggered intervals.
- Have an open mind and be excited about moderating!
Those are the most important bullet points. If you’re overwhelmed — don’t be! You’ll be led through the tips and tricks for successful moderation as soon as your night is assigned and confirmed. People from all backgrounds moderate the chat and there’s absolutely no requirement for the size of your community or even that you have a blog of your own!
To see archived chats listed by moderator, click here.
If you’re interested in moderating, fill out the form below (or follow the link here)!