PLANKS Challenge (May 16-June 26, 2011)
- May 16-June 26, 2011; a 6-week challenge open to anyone and everyone
- A gradual, goal-based program helping participants take on the “plank” position and increase both length of time and number of times in plank per week
- Participants will set their own goals and design their own programs
- Guided blog topic starters (optional)
- Follow PLANKS Challenge host (@LifeAfterBagels), #Fitblog coordinator Katy (@kwidrick), and Fitblog (@fitblogchats)
- Tweet all challenge related stuff using the #fitblog hashtag
- “Like” the Fitblog Chats Facebook page
- Post any blog posts, news, comments, questions on the Fitblog Facebook page (and feel free to use the Life After Bagels Facebook page too)
- Email any questions to morgan.shuker AT gmail.com
The June 28th #fitblog chat (at 9pm ET) will wrap up our challenge and chat about fitness in groups, etc.
Want to take part?
- Announce that you are IN for the challenge – write a blog post and share it, announce it on twitter or Facebook
- Make your plan – test your starting point, then develop a goal that you want to get to in six weeks, then fill in what you’ll need to do each week to get there
- Each week, look for progress updates and blog topic starters on the Life After Bagels blog and in the #Fitblog newsletter (signup on the FitBlogChats.com homepage)
If you are taking part, feel free to use the graphics below — designed by #Fitblog participant @LeavingFatville!