AB Challenge (3,000 in 35)
Small steps lead to big actions — so we’re announcing a program that will help you build your way up to 3,000 abdominal exercises in 35 days!
And since you set the goals, you also your level of commitment. If you are just getting started on your fitness journey, or if you have rock hard abs that just need maintenance, this program is for you. And it comes with built-in support from your favorite #Fitblog blends, so you never feel alone.
- July 1 – August 5, 2011; a 5-week AB challenge open to anyone and everyone
- A Jump-Right-In Fitness program to help you get those swimsuit-ready abs we all dream of
- Participants will average 100 ab exercises a day – with no crunches or sit-ups necessary!
- Guided vlogs twice a week for interesting new ab exercises – I’ll show you mine if you show me yours!
- Follow AB Challenge host (@Ashleysh22), #Fitblog coordinator Katy (@kwidrick), and Fitblog (@fitblogchats)
- Tweet all challenge related stuff using the #FITABS hashtag
- Enter your progress in the special form we’ve set up to help you stay accountable and tally your ab workout totals!
If you want more support:
- “Like” the Fitblog Chats Facebook page and Ashley’s facebook page
- Post daily ab counts at Ashley’s facebook page
- Email any questions to CoachAshley AT hotmail.com
The August 9th #fitblog chat (at 9pm ET) will wrap up our challenge and chat about fitness in groups, etc.
Want to take part? Do some or all of the following:
- Announce that you are IN for the challenge – write a blog post and share your favorite ab exercise – announce it on twitter or Facebook
- Get ready – find a buddy and commit to the challenge – you get 5 freebie rest days (or 10 half days)
- Each Tuesday, look for progress updates and blog topic starters on Ashley’s blog and in the #Fitblog newsletter (signup on the FitBlogChats.com homepage)
- Once a week, update the special form we’ve set up to help you stay accountable and tally your ab workout totals!
What’s in it for you?
- Well, aside from the amazing core strength you’ll have, and renewed body confidence you’ll rock thanks to setting and achieving these goals…how about some prizes? We’ll be announcing special incentives through the challenge, which will be given out for special accomplishments (reaching the goals you set, staying accountable, etc.), so we hope that gives you even more reason to jump in.
If you are taking part, feel free to use the graphics below — designed by #Fitblog participant @LeavingFatville!